Sunday, March 20, 2011

RG09... urgent please ( nama hang dah diguna untuk menipu bro)

 



Assalam, nama anda telah digunakan untuk penipuan bro.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: UmarFaruqi <abiumar01@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 7:18 AM
Subject: urgent please
To: UmarFaruqi <abiumar01@gmail.com>


Hi,

Hope all is well with you? I had a quick trip to uk for a program. I am having some difficulties here now and I need your financial assistance
because I was robbed at the hotel, where all my money and some of my valuable things were taken, including my phone. I am confused now and I don't know what
to do, I have been to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively.
Please can you send me 1200 pounds so I can make arrangement and return home, as soon as I get home I'll pay you back. I will appreciate whatever you can
afford to help me with.I currently don't have a phone where I can be reached.I had to come over to a local library and beg the clerk to make use of the
internet to email you.Right now I'm at the immigrant hostel where the embassy has directed me to.I await your reply as i may be ask to leave here
anytime,please i need you to act fast on this.
You can send the money through western union or money gram with my information below.
This is the nearest western union or money gram outlet address close to me.

Name: abi umar Faruqi
Address: 2 Bolton Old Road
Atherton
Manchester, M46 9DF
United Kingdom.

Thank you once again for your assistance. Please, don't forget to write out the necessary transfer details on the receipt and send to me.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Abi

--
JIM2006


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
" Minuman para Anbia :  http://higoat-2009.blogspot.com/"

" Anda masih mencari jodoh? Lawati http://www.myjodoh.net"

" Kertas Soalan Ramalan Matematik 2010 :  http://maths-catch.com/exam"



Terima kasih kerana sudi bersama kami. Untuk mendapatkan maklumat lanjut tentang ReSpeKs Group, sila ke : http://respeks-group.blogspot.com

MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment