Friday, May 20, 2011

RG2011... Ceria Sabtu

Assalamualaikum dan Selamat Berhujung Minggu Semua
Pagi yang indah dan cerah di sbg Prai takkala ini
semuga apa yang di hajati dan yang telah dilalui minggu ini
semua nya success dan memuaskan
PM mulakan pagi ini dgn In your eyes dari George Benson
Layanzzz
 
 
 
 
 
George Benson - In Your Eyes lyrics
 
 

I think I finally know you
I can see beyond your smile
I think that I can show you
That what we have is still worthwhile
Don't you know that love's just like the thread That keeps unravelling but then It ties us back together in the end
 
(chorus)
 
In your eyes, I can see my dream's reflections In your eyes, found the answers to my questions In your eyes, I can see the reasons why our love's alive In your eyes, we're drifting safely back to shore And I think I've finally learned to love you more
 
You warned me that life changes
That no one really knows
Whether time would make us strangers
Or whether time would make us grow
Even though the winds of time will change In a world where nothing stays the same Through it all our love will still remain
 
(chorus)
In your eyes, I can see the reasons why our love's alive In your eyes, we're drifting safely back to shore And I think I've finally learned to love you more
 
 
 
 
 

Penerangan ini (termasuk lampiran apa sahaja) cuma untuk siapa sahaja yang dimaksudkan. Penerangan ini mungkin mengandung bahan-bahan rahsia dan / atau maklumat perniagaan rahsia kepunyaan Mattel. Kalau anda bukan penerima yang dimaksudkan, anda tidak seharusnya menduplikat, mengirim atau menggunakan maklumat ini untuk maksud apa sahaja, dan anda harus segera menghapuskannya dan memberitahu adanya kepada pengirim.

 

This message (including any attachments) is only for the use of the person(s) for whom it is intended. It may contain Mattel confidential and/or trade secret information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or use this information for any purpose, and you should delete this message and inform the sender immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment