Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Re: RG2011... Seluruh Dunia Marah Melihat Foto Ini

 

Assalamualaikum semua manusia yang berakal (bukan muslim dan muslim)
 
Cuba baca kisah benar ini....sharing is caring is learning and loving all Mankind, Creatures and Creations of Mankind
 
"There is not a moving (living) creatures nor a bird that flies with its two wings but are communities like YOU!  Allah neglects nothing in His BOOK(KOran) and to their Lord shall all be gathered..
 
"Those who deny My Ayaat (Signs, verses, revelations, proofs, ordainment)are deaf and dumb in the darkness!
 
Its high time that Muslims show care to animals and creatures of Allah as a way of showing Allah's compassion to teach mankind with the true sense of kindness even to a dog that Muslims regards as unclean!  Then Islam will truely appear to be real beautiful and virtuous to the ummah of the world! That is the true dakwah for mankind!  Muslim has to walk their talk!  Set as a role model of a nation of Peace with regards to animals and other creations of the world.. 
 
Suraya
The Silaturrahim/Kump Pencinta Rasulullah
 
Abu Yazid al-Bistami (Extraction from the Book 'Muslim Saints and Mystics (Episods from th Tadhkiran al-Awliya of Farid al-Din 'Attar' translated by A.J. Arberry)
 
Abu Yazid Tayfur ibn Isa Surushan al-Bistami was born in Bistam in north-astern Persia, the grandson of a Zoroastrian; there h died in 261 (874) or 264 (877), and his maousoleum still stands.  The founder of the ecstatic ('drunken') school of Sufism , he is famous for the boldness of his expression of the mystic's complete absorption into the Godhead.  In particular his description of a journey into Heaven (in imitation of the Prophet Muhammad's 'ascension'), greatly elaborated by later writers, exercised a powerful influence on the imagination of all who came after him.
 
Birth and early years
 
The grandfather of Abu Yazid al-Bistami was a Zoroastrian; his father was one of the leading citizens of Bistam.  Abu Yazid's extraordinary carer began from the time he was in his mother's womb.
'Every time I put a doubtful morsel in my mouth,' his mother would say, 'you stirred in my womb and would not keep still until I had put it out of my mouth.'.
 
This statement is confirmed by words spoken  by Abu Yazid himself.
 
In due course his mother sent him to school.  He learned the Quran and one day his master was explaining the meaning of the verse in the Surah of Luqman , Be thankful to Me, and to thy parents.  These words moved the heart of Abu Yazid.
 
'Sir,' he said, laying down his tablet, 'please give me permission to go home and say something to my mother.'  The master gave him leave, and Abu Yazid went home.
'Why, Tayfur.' Cried his mother, 'why have you come home?  Did they give you a present, or is it some special occasion?'
 
'No,' Abu Yazi replied, 'I reached the verse where God commands me to serve Him and you.  I cannot be manager in two houses at once.  This verse stung me to the quick.  Either you ask for me from God, so that I may be yours entirely, or apprentice me to God, so that I may dwell wholly with Him."
 
"My son, I resign you to God, and exempt you from your duty to me,"said his mother ."Go and be God's "
 
"The task I supposed to be the hindmost of all tasks proved to be the foremost," Abu Yazid later recalled.  "That was to please my mother.  In pleasing my mother, I attained all that I sought in my many acts of self-discipline and service.  It fell out as follows.  One night my mother asked me for water.  I went to fetch her some, but none was in it either.  So I went down to the river and filled the pitcher with water.  When I returned to the house, my mother had fallen asleep.
 
"The night was cold.  I kept the jug in my hand.  When my mother awoke from sleep she drank some water and blessed me.  Then she noticed that the jug was frozen to my hand. 'Why did you not lay the jug aside?'  she exclaimed.  'I was afraid that you might wake when I was not present,'  I answered.  "Keep the door half-open,' my mother then said.
 
"I watched till near daybreak to make sure if the door was properly half-open or not, and that I should not have disregarded her command.  At the hour of dawn, that which I had sought so many times entered by the door".
 
After his mother resigned him to God, Abu Yazid left Bistam and for thirty years wandered from land to land, disciplining himself with continuous vigil and hunger.  He attended one hundred and thirteen spiritual preceptors and derived benefit from them all.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
Abu Yazid and a Dog
 
One day Abu Yazd was walking with a party of disciples.  The road narrowed, and just then a dog approached from the opposite direction.  Abu Yazid retired, giving the dog right of way.
 
The chance thought of disapproval occurred to one of the disciples.  "Almighty God honoured man above all others creatures. Abu Yazid is the 'king of the gnostics' yet with all this dignity, and such a following of disciples, he makes way for a dog.  How can that be?"
 
"Young man," Abu Yazid replied, "this dog appealed to me,  'What shortcoming was I guilty of in the dawn of time, and what exceptional merit did you acquire, that I was clad in the skin of a dog whereas you were robed in honour as king of the Gnostics?'  This was the thought that came into my head, so I made way for the dog."
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
One day Abu Yazid was proceeding along the way when presently a dog ran along side of him.  Abu Yazid drew in his skirt.
 
"If I am dry," said the dog, "no damage has been done.  If I am wet, seven waters and earths will make peace between us.  But if you draw your skirt to yourself like a Pharisees, you will not become clean, not though you bathe in seven oceans".
 
"You are unclean outwardly,"commented Abu Yazid.  "I am inwardly unclean.  Come, let us work together, that through our united efforts we may both become clean."
 
"You are not fit to travel with me and be my partner," the dog replied.  "For I am rejected of all man, whereas you are accepted of men.  Whoever encounters me throws a stone at me; whoever encounters you greets you as King of the Gnostics.  I never store up a single bone for the morrow; you have a whole barrel of wheat for the morrow."
 
"I am not fit to travel along with a dog," said Abu Yazid.  "How then shall I travel along with the Eternal and Everlasting One?  Glory be to that God, who educates the best of creatures by means of the least of creatures!"
 
Abu Yazid continued, "A sadness invaded me, and I despaired of being an obedient servant of God.  I said to myself, "I will go to the market and buy a girdle {worn by some non-Muslims} to tie round my middle, that my reputation may vanish from among men.'  So I went searching for a girdle.  I saw a shop with a girdle hanging.  'They will give me this for only one dirham,'  I told myself.  Then I said, 'How much will you give this for?' 'A thousand dinars,' said the shopkeeper.  I cast my head down.  Then I heard a voice from heaven saying, "Did you not realise that they will not give for less than a thousand dinars a girdle for binding round the waist of such a man as you?'  My heart rejoice, for I then knew that God cares for His servant.
 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Suriati Othman

From: mohd nasir nasir <sirsof@yahoo.com>
To: respeks_group@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: RG2011... Seluruh Dunia Marah Melihat Foto Ini
 
Bukan lemah
Yang benar
Akal
Sebenarnya kalau dikaji kebanyakan binatang itu lebih kuat tetapi ALLAH menjadikan binatang2 ini kurang akalnya kalau mereka berakal mungkin pekara yang sama juga diperlakukan kepada sipenunggang motosikal tersebutJadi ALLAH memberi kita akal gunalah untuk kebaikan ummah
Be smart jangan jadi semak okay--- On Tue, 7/17/12, Salina Rosli <pakisbiru@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Salina Rosli <pakisbiru@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: RG2011... Seluruh Dunia Marah Melihat Foto Ini
To: "respeks_group@yahoogroups.com" <respeks_group@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 3:54 PM

 
zalimnya manusia ni...sekalipun anjing ni najib haram kita mendera dan zalim kepada mereka.
From: PieLan <phoqlae09@yahoo.com>
To: "Kelakar@yahoogroups.com" <Kelakar@yahoogroups.com>; "respeks_group@yahoogroups.com" <respeks_group@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 8:23 PM
Subject: RG2011... Seluruh Dunia Marah Melihat Foto Ini
 
Seluruh Dunia Marah Melihat Foto ini, Penikung.com - Gambar - Gambar dibawah banyak beredar di Blog atau Forum-forum Pecinta Hewan. Kita bisa Melihat betapa Biadabnya seorang Manusia Terhadap Makhluk yang lemah.
Orang ini Mengikatkan rantai sepeda motor ke kalung seekor anjing Lalu menyeretnya, ini merupakan perbuatan kelompok anti hewan di cina kabarnya di kota guangzhou, kelompok ini dinamakan "tidak manusiawi"-dalam bahasa harafiah dan pengambilaan foto di Fuzhou, sebuah forum dari kelompok fotografi, mengenakan seragam mengendarai sepeda motor, mngikatkan rantai pada belakang motor, dan besi ujung rantai diatur pada leher anjing, dan menyeretnya dalam kecepatan 50km/jam dan anjing itu terlihat meringis kesakitan. dan beberapa orang mengatakan ketika diseret anjing itu berteriak, melolong, dan menangis. tapi itu tidak membuat pengendara biadab itu melambat, malah mempercepat laju motor. foto2 dibawah memperlihatkan keadaan anjing yang diseret tadi, terlihat sangat menggenaskan.
undefined
Hargailah semua makhluk disekitar kita,Kita dan mereka juga diciptakan oleh Pencipta yang sama.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
" Minuman para Anbia :  http://higoat-2009.blogspot.com/"

" Anda masih mencari jodoh? Lawati http://www.myjodoh.net"

" Kertas Soalan Ramalan Matematik 2010 :  http://maths-catch.com/exam"

" Kedai Maya : http://halawahenterprise.blogspot.com/"

" Blog Sahabat RG : http://azwandengkil.blogspot.com"

Terima kasih kerana sudi bersama kami. Untuk mendapatkan maklumat lanjut tentang ReSpeKs Group, sila ke : http://respeks-group.blogspot.com.
Segala email yang tersiar melalui Respeks Group adalah tanggungjawab penulis asal email. Owner atau moderator tidak bertanggungjawab ke atas setiap email yang disiarkan dan sebarang dakwa dakwi tiada kena mengena dengan moderator group.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment