Tuesday, January 17, 2012

RG2011... Bali. Dawn on the east coast black sand, surf and west of the "something" in Ubud

 

It was the third day on the island. So passed a year - can not remember anything of useful information.
I remember that very much wanted to see the sunrise. This was my first attempt - a trip to the East Coast with black volcanic sand and the ocean.



And she was not very successful - were clouds, and really the dawn I never saw.



But I saw the ocean at 5-6 o'clock in the morning and its noise and huge waves. It's cool. This is very cool.






Well, I thought, okay, I'll go further. Just rode away from the beach - the sun came out. And how else to drive to the ocean - I do not know), taxied to a certain field. I saw - a hut and cows)






Hostess.



And her father) It would seem - the inhuman living conditions (for us, for the city). But no. Greater then is not necessary. And how many smiles it was when I approached them ...















Right now I can not understand - why do not I picked bananas, when it was? At least to try.
And why, if you can then buy them, not to steal. Probably because I was thinking in Bali.






What's funny - for those 8 days I was in Bali - I've never seen the classic images of rice terraces. But I saw an example of these types of ... And the pictures are not nearly conveys their beauty.




Another variant of the photo below. what you like better?






Stock scooters on the move))) It's only six months later I caused an accident in Minsk, and I will ride with extreme caution. And then ... Shoot on the move, looking through the viewfinder on the camera - it was ok)






And this is the west coast of Bali - a wildly popular tourist complex. Then there will be more detailed post when I went back to the territory;)






Vooon there by tourists. The first time they were then plainly saw. He promised himself that if possible I will avoid tourist places on the island. As it turned out later - this was the right decision.



Surfers. Where do without them in Bali. The main tourists to Bali - Russian and Australians. Avstraliyev - a lot. They only do what they drink beer and ride on the board.
























Nominate your favorite back to Ubud, where I stayed for a week. Downpour started - stopped at a roadside cafe - and ate as he walked the rain)









And now and Ubud.



Suddenly, people began to gather in the evening at the central intersection, and since I lived with him, and stayed to see what will happen.









Well, not beautiful right?



And in general, I fell in love immediately Baliek))) Sorry the picture is not those that are the most-most in appearance)















This pig then cut off his head at the end of this ceremony.









Thanks to the company "Atlant Telecom" for financial aid blog.

"Shparki Damavik" - YOUR HOME INTERNET




























































These are the sketches I have a third day on the island.
Bali Island, Indonesia. The first trip around the island. North-west.
Tagged with "Bali" still have a photo

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
" Minuman para Anbia :  http://higoat-2009.blogspot.com/"

" Anda masih mencari jodoh? Lawati http://www.myjodoh.net"

" Kertas Soalan Ramalan Matematik 2010 :  http://maths-catch.com/exam"

" Kedai Maya : http://halawahenterprise.blogspot.com/"

" Blog Sahabat RG : http://azwandengkil.blogspot.com"

Terima kasih kerana sudi bersama kami. Untuk mendapatkan maklumat lanjut tentang ReSpeKs Group, sila ke : http://respeks-group.blogspot.com.
Segala email yang tersiar melalui Respeks Group adalah tanggungjawab penulis asal email. Owner atau moderator tidak bertanggungjawab ke atas setiap email yang disiarkan dan sebarang dakwa dakwi tiada kena mengena dengan moderator group.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment