Wednesday, November 2, 2011

RG2011... Anak perempuan Gaddafi's buka rahsia keluarga.

 

Gaddafi's daughter opened the "MK" secrets of his family


Nadezhda (Nadia), the Russian wife of the dictator's favorite son Saif al-Islam: "The mores of the rulers of Libya - a sexual orgy, and assault and battery"

 

Ousted leader Muammar Gaddafi of Libya was killed. Vowed to avenge his father his dear son Saif al-Islam. A few years ago it was called the successor to Qaddafi.

 

Today, the whereabouts of Saif al-Islam is not known. Some say that this man was killed, while others claim that he was alive, is in Libya, and intends to continue his father's work.

 

Before the bloody events in Libya have "heir to the throne" was a different life ... On a well-known one woman - a Russian wife of Saif al-Gaddafi, Hope. Today, her confession in "MK".




Saif al-Islam, son of Muammar al-Gaddafi. London, September 24, 2002 Photo: REX FEATURES / FOTOBANK.RU


... She lived in the most luxurious hotels in Europe, wore jewelry worth half a million dollars to buy clothes from top designers, flying in private jets ...

 

Fairy tale ended abruptly. But the final story was still far off.

 

- You were in a coma for 47 days - the first thing I heard Nadia, recovering in a hospital bed.

 

The last thing that is preserved in the memory - a restaurant on the observation deck of Vienna, they quarreled with her husband, he swings and hits her. Next in memory - a failure.

 

With hope we brought a case. She caught the car on Gogol Boulevard. Normal Babskii chatter, complaints on the weather, life, husbands.

 

- You know, some time ago I threw my husband, Arab sheikh, at five minutes to the President. Throw in the height of 12th floor ... - After a half-hour dating casually threw the girl.

 

"Crazy?" - The first thing that came to mind. It is unlikely that the sheikh's wife would catch the car.

 

- His name is Saif al-Islam al-Gaddafi. He is the son of Libya Head of State ...

 

Similarly, crazy! What can be little doubt?

 

Still, we agreed to meet a couple of days.

 

... Hope was waiting in a cozy cafe at Patriarch's Ponds, where breakfast is usually the capital's high society.

 

Before I turned on the recorder, she put on the table is compelling evidence of his would-be marriage - passport with Libyan visas and family photos.

 

- I have not even taken his name. Now I'm Nadia al-Gaddafi - companion blinked beams of false eyelashes. - Well, to start from scratch? ..

 

"I did not realize who he is"

 

Hope comes from the Crimea. Once her native village resort of Koktebel considered a favorite resort of Soviet bohemia. Now this place is famous for its nudist beaches, plantations of hemp and otvyazny Russian tourists.

 

- In 14 years, I realized that I could not live in this wilderness. Get married and go to Moscow was the limit of my dreams - a thin delicate fingers twisting a cigarette. - I was sixteen, when the bridegroom took me to the capital. It is true that marriage failed. I caught him with another ... I had to live somewhere, somehow earn. And I went in striptease club "Rasputin".

 

The first exit to the pole was for Hope last. One of the regular customers simply bought out the beauty schools in your own use for six months.

 

- His name is Alex, a well-known personality in Moscow - continues companion. - He made me an apartment, paid all my expenses, buying clothes and daily gave out $ 500 ... In the end I managed to accumulate a decent amount to "odnushku" in the city center. Four months later, Alex was gone. I heard from friends that he went to Central Africa. During our dialogue, I has acquired influential friends. It was they who built a public relations director for me in the cafe of Arkady Novikov. There I met my first husband ... No, it was not yet Gaddafi ...

 

Before meeting with the Sheikh of Hope remained for six months.

 

- My husband was well-known celebrities, businessman. Despite the 30-year age difference, we started living together, and soon formalized our relationship. And if the first was from my fiance very devout Orthodox family and I had to adjust to it, then it had to convert to Judaism ...

 

Now, Nadya lived in luxury apartments, went on expensive cars and still engaged in public relations in nightclubs.

 

What's missing from yesterday's provincial girl?

 

- Yes, I just missed with a vengeance - Hope quips. - I do not know what happened to me ... It was a kind of madness. When I met eyes with Saif, I realized that he could not take it from view ...

 

Saif and Nadia met July 1, 2005 for presentation at the boutique, which sells expensive watches.

 

- Gaddafi arrived in Moscow for a wedding and Shusterovicha Sobchak, who, as you know, never took place. And at the same time wanted to hang out Saif - recalls Nadezhda. - We exchanged a few words, and I cherkanul him your mobile number. You can not believe I did not even know that this man is the name of al-Gaddafi. To me, he stayed just long Saif.

 

Soon lawful husband gave her a ticket to Ibiza. Before leaving she dialed a new acquaintance.

 

"Drop everything and flew to Vienna to me ..." - a tempting offer was made Saif so easily, as if it was a banal march into a restaurant.

 

Instead of Ibiza Hope flew to Austria. How could it be assumed that there is delayed for six months?

 

- A few days later I called his wife. "Do you even know who to contact? Gaddafi's Son "- he shouted into the phone. I do not believe it. And in fact, do not require me passport favorite?

 

Recent doubts that her lover - "heir" of the whole Arab state, disappeared six months later.

 

- A week later we flew to Libya. I want to introduce you to my father - said Saif.

 

On board a private jet all over his feet and ready to kiss his shoes.

 

 

Muammar Gaddafi and his wife and sons Safiey Saif al-Arabi, also known as Aruba, Khamis and Moatassemom, Libya, 18 March 1992.

 

"We had to restore virginity"

 

"Mom, I think I am getting married to Gaddafi," - whispered Hope in the handset, when the plane landed in the Libyan capital Tripoli.

 

However, with the plane, they descended separately.

 

The girl was picked up by the arms, two young men threw her veil and put in the car.

 

- Cape I made already in the house, whose walls were hung with family portraits family Gaddafi - continues companion. - Estate head of state is located at the entrance to the airport. This is a fenced area, dotted with a dozen houses, which were home to Muammar Gaddafi and his offspring. At each site - exotic animals. This is a family zamorochki Gaddafi.For example, around our house running Tiger. At his younger brother Saif Saadi lived lions.Near the head of the family were carried out snakes, spiders, peacocks, he bred in the aquarium of piranhas and swim in the pool crocodile. They say to their friends Muammar often offered to dive in the company of an alligator.

 

In the mansion, where Saif settled his future wife, Nadia did not manage to feel like home.

 

- I never for a moment left alone. I am constantly surrounded by friends Saif. The so-called entourage, hangers-on - complains girl. - Apart from the fact that these guys were drinking, eating, buying himself at the expense of women of my husband, because they have 24 hours a day were at our home. And without hesitation walked from room to room in his shorts and made love with my girls in my bedroom. In the morning I went down to the living room, where breakfast is about ten ... Argue, it was useless. Saif once warned me: friends for him - holy!

 

While Hope somehow settles in the new ownership, Gaddafi was preparing for a wedding ceremony.

 

- To begin with, so as not to disappoint their parents Saif, I had to fly to Paris and to restore virginity, - says Hope. - Later, in the presence of Dr. Saif's aunt confirmed my innocence.Then I took Islam. This procedure proved to be burdensome. In the presence of two witnesses, I thrice repeated Mullah: "There is no god but Allah and Mohammed - his prophet." Actually, all ...

 

Wedding of Hope and Saif did not sing and dancing. While walking five days. Strictly according to Muslim traditions.

 

- The first two days are considered masculine. So that the table of the women there were only me and my mother in law - explains Hope. - Follow-up three days of walking all relatives Gaddafi. Drinking? Of course. Despite the "dry law" in Libya drink it. Most brandy.Because it is similar to the color of tea. Saif's father did not go to the people. He sat behind the scenes. And my congratulations in advance taped. What he wanted us to? Oh, nothing special. Health and lots of children ...

 

Personal acquaintance with her father-law was a little later.

 

- Once we went with Saif in the desert, where, as we know, likes to leave his father. Settled in a trailer. One morning I came out of the shower, Saif grabbed my arm and pulled him to a nearby trailer. And then I saw the president of Libya. He silently handed me a hand.

 

"On my birthday my husband bought twenty prostitutes from Ukraine"

 

- Once we have formalized relationships, no trace of an intelligent and proper boy "tie" - says Hope. - Saif is not something that I did not conceal from his mistresses, he always brought them into the house. At first I rolled scandals, sobbing, and then realized that it was impossible to change anything. So I resigned. Only required a husband often checked by a doctor. Saif with his friends did not shun the group orgies, and the whole thing was shot on a camera. Sometimes reached absurd. So, two years ago, Saif sponsored a beauty contest in Ukraine. I studied the selection of girls. Some of those beauties on the catwalk jumped straight into bed my husband.

 

According to the interlocutor, the father of Saif also did not disdain the services of maidens from Russia. In contrast to the son of the head of state a preference textured "silicone" blondes.

 

- Once we firmly quarreled with her husband, and I went to the Crimea to her mother - recalls Nadezhda. - At that time, Libya has begun the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. Saif literally broke off my phone. Shouted that he can not live without me. Although I knew perfectly well that he just had to have sex! After all this time he was forbidden not only to drink and walk, but also to bring in foreign women. My father would have just killed her son for it. I did not return. A week later I received a call from the brother of Donetsk. He was in a panic - his son had stolen some people. Later, the boy returned. It turned out that so Saif decided to scare me. He has great communication in the Ukraine.

 

After a while Hope still returned to Libya. Perhaps hoping that her husband changed his mind. Or she was scared of losing fell down on her in an instant riches?

 

- His pocket money I had, - laugh Hope. - Although at times Saif spent the money so stupid!For instance, offered to buy me a "Bentley" for trips to Libya! I could not go shopping. If I wanted water or toilet paper, made an order for the driver. Beauty Salons in Libya - a separate issue. Once I built up her hair black. After the first wash it I was like Angela Davis.And soon began to fall off her hair - the restoration of locks each costs me $ 30. Manicures and pedicures in Libya - a terrible bloody procedure. Masters of work on these ancient machines that seem to be just about cut off his leg. At home, I almost did not do anything, except that sometimes friends Saif asked me to prepare a soup company. And you would know what a song Saif paid servants! In our house, were two Filipino. They woke up at dawn to prepare breakfast for the whole horde of hangers-on. In addition to cleaning the rooms and cooking Filipinos served more humiliating work. For example, let down for Gaddafi in the toilet. I also made Saif to give him a foot massage. Sometimes - for four hours! He was especially pleasing was the procedure during an interview in the presence of journalists.

 

According to Hope, the only gift wife, which she keeps to this day - gold diamond earrings worth half a million dollars.

 

- It should be noted, in terms of gifts, he was a great storyteller - says Nagy. - Once a close friend turned to me with a request: "My wife and I wedding anniversary, come with me to the store, help to choose a gift." "Let's go to the store" meant "to fly to Milan." Flew. In Italy, I chose to watch. Instructed his friend, how nice a present - put on a pillow and leave a note. The next day, the watch with a note lying on my bed ...

 

And on another birthday Hope Creative Saif ordered dinner in the company of twenty Ukrainian girls, which he bought for a few days. I thought that my wife will be pleased to talk with countrywoman.

 

- On the one hand, Saif intelligent, educated man. He has three education. This includes seemingly Oxford. But some basic things for some reason he did not understand. For example, when we watched the movie "Apocalypse", the husband was in shock. He first heard about the existence of the ancient tribes. His father raised him to the "Capital" Karl Marx. As far as I know, this is their handbook. Also, Saif is absolutely intolerant of religion.Even did a tattoo in the shape of a cross in the groin. In this way he tries to humiliate Christianity ...

 

Meanwhile, the family life of young bulge at the seams. But, according to Muslim law could not hope to file for divorce. Any conflict as Saif chose to put out by force.

 

- The first serious quarrel with Saif was when I complain to his friend, because he walked in front of me completely naked. Saif did not believe, in fact - terribly angry with me. And the punishment ordered me to take out into the desert. I spent a week in a trailer in the company of the driver and camel ... When they came back, my friends husband no longer hesitated to wank in my presence. After that, I packed up and, without warning, fled to Moscow ...

 

 

Muammar Gaddafi's son Saif and with his wife. Photo: REUTERS

 

"The last meeting with her husband over to my coma"

 

- A few days later I was contacted by people from the Embassy of Libya. "You need to fly to Vienna and to settle the conflict with al-Gaddafi," - he explained quietly. I was hoping that Saif has decided to repent. And it would be like before ... Dura was flown ...

 

Repentance girl did not wait.

 

- We were talking in a restaurant that Saif purchased the whole evening. They began to curse. And then it hit me. Two times. That's all I remember. Woke up in hospital. Before me sat my mother and people from the Embassy of Libya, which was the first day of next - chased journalists ...

 

Hope learned that the 47 days she was in a coma. Doctors in one voice said that she survived miraculously.

 

- The local newspaper found out about the incident, but embassy officials persuaded the journalists, that is what I went through too much, climbed a tree and fell, and Saif was my noble savior - says Hope. - The real picture of me and could not recover. Apparently, when I fainted, Saif simply threw me out the window - I flew 12 floors. Doctors have found me on the street. They thought I did not climb out, stay disabled - in fact I have witnessed shifts in the cervical vertebra, was diagnosed with two broken legs, arms, I did cranial trepanation.When I woke up, my mother told me that Saif paid for treatment, and then flew off into the desert. Month it has not been seen ...

 

After some time, Nadia was to analyze the behavior of Saif. Why, she had paid no attention to those things that were happening with her lover?

 

- If I did not use drugs Saif. Peel, however, a little bit. But his behavior could not be called adequate. We could not even sleep together. In one of our first nights Saif almost strangled me. Apologized in the morning, and soon the situation was repeated. I remember how he threw the knife at his best friend. And in a fit of rage shot beloved tiger. He often had seizures. As a child, Saif was wounded in the head. This occurred during an attempt on his father. Perhaps that is why he has epilepsy - suggests hope. - A psychological trauma he received when he killed a man's eyes. This happened in Nigeria. Saif was just four years.Since then, he can not stand the sight of blood. And yet this adult strong man scared ...cockroaches. I have seen a picture of when, during a family dinner in the room, climbed into an insect. Saif and his brother climbed on a chair and started screaming like crazy. It was amusing to watch as their mother doroguschy metal shoes of "Chanel" in order cockroach. By the way, his mother, Sophia, was the only person in the house of al-Gaddafi, who understands me and sincerely sympathize. But at the same time always warned: "You can go from Libya, but the important events you will still come back here. These are the laws ... "

 

August 23, 2007 at Saif was scheduled for an interview with BBC BBC, where she was to attend her husband.

 

- I just got to recover from the coma, I was hard to say, constantly dizzy, but in an interview I did go, - recalls the girl. - I was warned in advance that you need to say. I remember that Saif thanked for my rescue and said that I love him. And it's long argued about the political position of Libya. After Saif named successor to his father. He slept and saw himself as president. But after an incident with my battering husband has serious problems. It's father banished him to the desert ...

 

Recovering, Hope left the Vienna hospital and returned to Moscow. She again went to work in one of the trendy clubs of Moscow. However, relations with the Libyan husband she broke immediately.

 

- From time to time, when he had problems related to sexuality, he called me. We talked, but as soon as I stuttered that oil prices fell, he threw up in a rage - trying to joke Hope. - The last time we saw each other here in Moscow in December 2008. When I came to his hotel room, the room the two girls ran out. We agreed that I will be in Libya at the next family celebration and press conference. Of course, the relationship can be broken. But now those questions I decided to solve more easily, or can realistically shlopotat neck.

 

Gaddafi brothers - hot people, Hope this is not known by hearsay. And the fact that she survived - a miracle! Until now, journalists recall scandal involving the son of Libyan leader Gaddafi's government Motassimom Bilal. Then from the press could not hide the fact that brutal beating a young man's own young wife, who was seven months pregnant. The child was not maintained.

 

- A few years ago on the beach in Libya found the corpse of the girl's younger brother Saadi. She too was pregnant. She suffered a miscarriage as a result of beatings. And then she herself was beaten to death - says Hope. - I knew this wonderful woman. When she drove past a crowd of hungry Libyan children, I always stop and give them money, sweets.This strange story has not received wide publicity in the press. It was hushed up. By the way, I forgot to say, since we have with Saif, too, could be born child. I was three months pregnant ... We flew in an airplane, landing in the liner did not work the same chassis.Started shaking. I lost my baby ...

 

Gaddafi brothers were frequent visitors to the Russian capital. This attracted their beauty and accessibility of our girls. According to Hope, one of the members of this family also decided to get engaged with the Russian. The case was with a few - for its consent ...

 

But that's another story. About which we now hardly know.

 

Our conversation with the hope was long before high-profile events in Libya. Final words of the heroine of the material were: "In the near future I'm going back to Libya. Saif is going to give a press conference, and I'm on a protocol should be close ...".

 

And then she was gone.

 

We tried to contact the Hope, but her phone was silent. In the capital's nightclubs, where she worked as a PR expert, it also have not seen. As for us there was only talk record with the revelations of Mrs. Gaddafi.

26/10/2011, 12:56 

Source: Moskovsky Komsomolets 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
" Minuman para Anbia :  http://higoat-2009.blogspot.com/"

" Anda masih mencari jodoh? Lawati http://www.myjodoh.net"

" Kertas Soalan Ramalan Matematik 2010 :  http://maths-catch.com/exam"

" Kedai Maya : http://halawahenterprise.blogspot.com/"

" Blog Sahabat RG : http://azwandengkil.blogspot.com"

Terima kasih kerana sudi bersama kami. Untuk mendapatkan maklumat lanjut tentang ReSpeKs Group, sila ke : http://respeks-group.blogspot.com.
Segala email yang tersiar melalui Respeks Group adalah tanggungjawab penulis asal email. Owner atau moderator tidak bertanggungjawab ke atas setiap email yang disiarkan dan sebarang dakwa dakwi tiada kena mengena dengan moderator group.

MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment