Thursday, March 28, 2013

RG2011... Thailand, part 3. The journey begins!

 




For two days in Bangkok, I get your feet, adapted and acclimatised. I'm not so squeamish look at food without sweating, and I know how to distinguish a man from a woman in Thailand. This morning I got to test the new Chevrolet Trailblazer and it went off. Chevy right-hand drive, of course! My story today is about An old Thai road traffic and monkeys among us.





1. Here I have a companion in Thailand. Silver 2.8-liter diesel. 2. I know that the right wheel of many scares. The first time, I also came to the right-hand drive car with caution. It was last July in the Seychelles, when I rented a car to drive on the main island of Mahe. And you know - I liked it. Feeling - like a new toy as a child. Get some new experience, you want to go on and on. Now I have the chance :) 3. Remember what I wrote to you yesterday about the local roads? Chaos, confusion, crush both in Moscow and even the damn mopeds under the wheels climb. Fear has big eyes! As soon as I got behind the wheel, everything fell into place. The very logic of Thai movement, I was trying to find, riding in a taxi - is simple: be vigilant, to give way to others and not brazen, when you want, to give way to you. If you follow these rules - the drive will be comfortable in almost any country. Well, apart from Russia and Albania. 4. 5.Thai drivers sometimes break the rules. Overtake where it is impossible, and ride on an opposite. Sometimes that drive drunk. But it is to go to a local stream behind the wheel - very comfortable. Amazing paradox. Maybe the secret is that Thais absolutely not aggressive drivers. These actions do not anger and aggression, they do not want to show how tough they will not "teach" unwary driver or go to the principle and not to pass the car in its range. I have long said that our drivers have to be kind and polite to each other, with accidents and traffic jams will be much less. 6. Almost all the tracks - two lanes in each direction. Thank you King! 7. About 100 kilometers from Thailand is the city Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand. Although the country was then called and otherwise. In the history of the Thai state had a lot of different periods, different names of the country. Ayutthaya state existed from 1351 to 1767 years of our era. Then there just was not better than Wikipedia anyway no one will tell. In the mid-18th century, Ayutthaya had ceased to exist: the Burmese captured the capital and burned it. 8. Some survived and is now a museum open-air, which is shown to tourists. Ayuthaya - the card of Thailand, old buildings are scattered in different areas of the modern city, and we need to spend a whole day to go everywhere. 9. Some complexes are free, some for money. Usually, the ticket costs about 50 rubles. 10. I noticed traces of repair in the ancient capital. Not otherwise recover? 11. Still here cool retro fat-tuki.12. And I was the first time in my life I saw an elephant outside the zoo! Elephant - Thailand card too, they say that it is obligatory on him to go. I have not decided whether its elephant hundred rubles! 13. Elephant stomps slowly down the street, followed by minces and janitor cleans poop. Perhaps it is this work is called "slonopodtirschik." 14. In Ayuthaya fun, but quickly bored. Still, I do not like museums. But for the record - noted. 15. Next to the park there is a small pond with catamarans. I wanted to go, but they are right in the middle pond, how to get there? 16. Coming closer, I saw that it was not catamarans.And something completely incomprehensible. What is this design for? 17. Let's move on. For sure I'll write a separate post about the great roads of Thailand, as for them to travel, especially to local traffic and all that, but a few notes I want to do now. Thai road and the signs are very similar to the American system. Once it is clear that they have borrowed in the U.S.. For example, the yellow markings denote the boundary of the same direction. All that is behind it - the oncoming lane. This is very useful when you do not know whether the one-way road. You see the white stripes - tunable without fear, no one will go towards. Even in Thailand, you can turn left on a red light, if anyone does not and hanging the prohibitory sign. It is a "mirror" the American rule, almost everywhere you can turn on the "red" to the right. 18. Well, the signs themselves are very similar. 19. Thais and took something from us. For example, traffic police posts. For 500 miles, I met only one, but all inhibited. Stopped me. Policeman muttered something long in Thai. "Documents show?" - I guessed.Showed him the Russian law (international was in the trunk). I do not know, he realized something or not, but what he saw it clearly arranged. A police officer put his hands together, nodded slightly in the bow and wished a good journey. 20. Then I looked in another ancient town of Lop Buri. There also are scattered throughout the city various ruins. 21. In general, such things should impress and amaze. He has also many hundreds of years, they have old, and I've always loved desolation! The other day my community ru_abandoned seven. And I do not like zabroshki I'm getting old: ( 22. Though beautiful, yes. But this is not the most interesting thing in Lop Buri! 23. monkeys! That's what makes this place special. Here the streets are hundreds of monkeys that coexist with people. gallop, behave disgracefully, steal - in short, obezyannichayut! They are so cool that tomorrow will be a separate post specifically about these monkeys, do not miss! 24. After Lop Buri I had to drive another 350 miles to the place of lodging. Roads are good, nothing you say. Initially I was driving on the main road number 1, then slid to the other "federalki", but they were all equally good.'s simple, clear, visually. duplicated in English. However, Thai English still a little strange. "Welcome Welcome to the tourism ". But understandable. 25. Zaehal eat at a gas station. Everything is the same cheap Thai food, great! 26. Ingredients choose themselves. All is fish or seafood. Shrimp and squid - they were all clear beads , blocks, etc - are pieces of fish. I do not like. 27. When I ordered the food, I was told to go to the cashier and change local baht for such here kuponchiki. Why - I do not know. "Monopoly" of some sort. 28. And Noodles broth, except for nasty fish - very tasty! I would eat it in the future. Orange juice is also delicious, but about the ice you have correctly noticed - probably need to ask without it. Water can be out of the swamp! 29. Marshes are a lot of crocodiles also , but so far I've only seen plastic. Thai statues adorn the road crocodiles and portraits of the king. And tell me, in Thailand, these crocodiles are found really? 30. But Muslims are found here. mainly in the south, but are also found in other cities. If I'm not stoned, I'll show you pictures of a Muslim city in northern Thailand. 31. car that I drive, advertised on every corner. Generally Thais love SUVs, but they have very different than ours, the relation to the large machines. Jeep is not cool. This is a must. Who wants to pay more for gasoline, and persist in, parking on the narrow streets? And what tuning clear Thais satisfied with their pickups - Dagestan rest :) But this, too, in a separate post. 32. Although there has not accepted flaunt, Ponte residents not alien. For example, a ride on a motorcycle T-shirt with a brand name on the back - it's cool! 33. Well, you get the analogy? :) 34. I have long waited for the start and end Highways lane road with Kamaz, which will have to overtake on the right? Over 15 kilometers of the hotel this happened. And it seems that in the next two or three days more roads will not be - only the road, and then country roads. But in fact they are - the most interesting! 35. Hotel Swankaburi - small compared to "Anapa" Vegas in Bangkok.There is much more fitting, but also more expensive - 790 rubles per night, but the internet is included. Leaves a total of 90 rubles more expensive last! 36.now - the cost of today. On the third day of the trip was spent in 1325 rubles. I feel tomorrow will be more, as will fill the car. The price of fuel do not know. - room at 790 rubles - Taxi 150 - toll road 85 - parking in Lop Buri 20 rubles - Lunch on the road (noodle soup and juice) 52 rubles - museum tickets 2x50 = $ 100 - drinks 15 15 38 +60 = 128 rubles And do not forget that you can win a MacBook Air, iPhone 5 or iPad mini from my travel partner Aviasales.ru , they launched their own search engine prices on hotels HotelLook.ru and had a ride on the incredible generosity look . hotellook.ruGo for it!



















































































































__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
" Minuman para Anbia :  http://higoat-2009.blogspot.com/"

" Anda masih mencari jodoh? Lawati http://www.myjodoh.net"

" Kertas Soalan Ramalan Matematik 2010 :  http://maths-catch.com/exam"

" Kedai Maya : http://halawahenterprise.blogspot.com/"

" Blog Sahabat RG : http://azwandengkil.blogspot.com"

Terima kasih kerana sudi bersama kami. Untuk mendapatkan maklumat lanjut tentang ReSpeKs Group, sila ke : http://respeks-group.blogspot.com.
Segala email yang tersiar melalui Respeks Group adalah tanggungjawab penulis asal email. Owner atau moderator tidak bertanggungjawab ke atas setiap email yang disiarkan dan sebarang dakwa dakwi tiada kena mengena dengan moderator group.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment